Follow the trend toward healthier eating
by adding Peanut Butter & Co. today!
• Vegetarian source of protein
• Provides essential vitamins and minerals like Vitamin E, Niacin, Phosphorous & Magnesium
• Is Cholesterol Free and can help improve your HDL-LDL ratio
• 2 tablespoons contains about as much fiber as ½ cup of broccoli
• Good source of natural folic acid, an essential nutrient during pregnancy and in the prevention of heart disease
• 1999 study at Penn State University, published in American Journal of Clinical Nutrition showed that a diet with peanuts and peanut butter reduced risk
of heart disease by 21%
• 2004 study at the University of Florida shows that peanuts are rich in antioxidants, which protect cells from damage linked to heart disease and cancer. In fact, the study found that peanuts contain more antioxidants than many fruits, including apples, oranges and grapefruit.
Consumers are reading labels more and more and many are
staying away from certain ingredients:
• Hydrogenated Oil – contains trans-fatty acids which have been linked to obesity, heart disease, diabetes, and high cholesterol
• High Fructose Corn Syrup – a highly refined sweetener which has been linked to obesity and diabetes
• Peanut Butter & Co. uses palm oil instead of hydrogenated oil to help stabilize our flavored varieties, and uses evaporated cane juice instead of corn syrup in our sweet varieties. These ingredients are preferred by professionals in the health and wellness communities.